MALAYSIA WITH SINGAPORE 05 NIGHTS / 06DAYS
Day 1 : Arrive Kuala Lumpur – City Tour
Welcome to your "Malaysia & Singapore" tour. On arrival at the airport you will be met by our representative and proceed to Hotel. Check in to the hotel (1400 hrs.). Later refresh and proceed for a panoramic city tour of KL. KL - as it is popularly called a bustling city with a skyline endorsed with skyscrapers, domes and minarets. See the King's Palace, National Monument, National Mosque, Jamed Mosque, Merdeka Square and National Museum. Admire Malaysia's most renowned structure, the world famous Petronas Twin Towers, KL Tower and enjoy a photo stop. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 2 : Kuala Lumpur - Genting Highland - Kuala Lumpur
Today after breakfast, a day is full of fun and adventure for all. Proceed to trip to the ever-popular Genting Highlands. Enroute stop at Batu caves. The caves are one of the most popular limestone caves and said to be around 400 million years old. After an exciting day, we proceed back to KL. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 3 : Onto Singapore
Today check out and drive to Singapore (approx 5 hrs drive). Arrive and check into the hotel. (Check in after 1400 hours). Rest of the day is free for leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight in Singapore.
Day 4 : In Singapore – City Tour – Sentosa Island
Today after breakfast, proceed on a guided panoramic city tour driving past the City Hall, Parliament House, the Tower-like Westin Stamford Hotel and Mount Faber. Take a photo stop at Singapore's famous symbol - the Merlion and the Esplanade. Also visit the Gardens by the Bay - an integral part of a strategy by the Singapore government to transform Singapore from a "Garden City" to a "City in a Garden". After lunch, proceed to Sentosa Island - where "Fun happens all the time." We wrap up the evening with the mesmerizing night show by the sea -'Wings of Time.". Discover an awe-inspiring display of water, laser and fire effects, weaved together by a tale of friendship and courage that will leave you spell bound. Overnight in Singapore.
Day 5 : In Singapore – Night Safari
Today after breakfast free time for leisure or shopping. Later in the evening proceed tour to Night Safari, is the world's first nocturnal zoo and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore. It is an entire open-air zoo set in a humid tropical forest that is only open at night. It is divided into eight geographical zones, which can be explored either on foot via three walking trails, or by tram. The animals of the Night Safari, ranging from Indian rhinoceros to tarsiers, are made visible by lighting that resembles moonlight. Although it is brighter than full moonlight by a few orders of magnitude, it is dim enough not to disturb nocturnal and crepuscular. Overnight in Singapore.
Day 6 : Departure
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. The day is at leisure but you will need to check out of the hotel at 1200 hrs. Later, you will be transfer to Airport for your flight back home. Good times need never end! We are confident you will join us again sometime soon....(Breakfast at the Hotel)
|EX-CHENNAI||TOTAL IN INR|
|PACKAGE COST PER PERSON ON TWIN SHARING||INR. 55,500/-|
- Economy Class Airfare
- 02 nights’ accommodation at hotel Citrus / Corona Inn / Ibis Style or similar in KL.
- 03 nights’ accommodation at hotel Fortune / Aqueen Lavender / Cultural or similar in Singapore.
- Daily Breakfasts at Hotel
- Dinner at Indian Restaurant
- City Tour of KL
- Day trip to Genting Highlands with One way Cable Car
- City Tour of Singapore
- Sentosa Sunset Tour
- Night Safari with Tram Ride, Fire Show
- Sightseeing & Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- Malaysia and Singapore Visa
- Service of an English speaking Local guide
- Government Service Tax 9%
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'PACKAGE INCLUDES' head.
- Tips to Guides / Chauffeurs, Video and Camera Permits, any entrance fees.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be changed accordingly.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Entrance Fees to any of the attractions are not included in the package
- Cancellations before 30 days of the Dep date – 25% of the Tour cost
- Cancellations within29 to 14 days of the Dep date – 50% of the Tour cost
- Cancellations within 14 to 07days of the Dep date – 100% of the Tour cost